ilinks

ilinks

About

Sunday 10 June 2012

Hide Any local disk in Windows PC

Hi, friends, we already posted some tricks to hide the drive or lock any drive of your pc. But today I have a brand new trick to hide any drive in windows pc with a new method. This trick is very easy and I have been given some steps which make it more easier for you. Just follow these steps to hide your LOCAL DISK in your windows pc


STEP 1.-
First of all decide that which disk you want to hide [e.g I want to hide LOCAL DISK (K:) ]





STEP 2.-
Now just click on start button or press windows key on your keyboard. Here you'll see "COMPUTER" on right side.





STEP 3.-
Now move the cursor to it and right click on it.


STEP 4.-
Here you'll see "MANAGE" option , just click on it.



STEP 5.-
Now a new window will be opened as shown in below screenshot.



STEP 6.-
Here in left panel you'll see an option of DISK MANAGEMENT, just click on it and you'll get details of all LOCAL DISK present on your PC.




STEP 7.-
Now just right click on that disk which you decided to hide in STEP 1.



STEP 8.-
Here you'll see some option after doing right click on any drive, now just choose "Change Drive Letter And Paths..."




STEP 9.-
After doing step 8, you'll get 3 option ADD, CHANGE & REMOVE. Just click on REMOVE and hit enter.


You HAve done.
See your drive has been hidden..



[Note- IF you want to show the hidden drive then just follow same steps upto STEP 9. And this time choose option of ADD and choose your drive letter and u have done. See your hidden drive is back.]


1 comment:

  1. I work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i noticed the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me to blackhatthacker@gmail.com who helped me hack my husband internet habits. She hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text messages , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to blackhatthacker@gmail.com for helping me

    ReplyDelete

comment here....