ilinks

ilinks

About

Friday 22 June 2012

Easy Way to Convert any Document to PDF



Many of you are using adobe reader to read pdf files. Any one think about that how to create your own pdf document. There are many application available to make pdf file but BullZip provides a Free Pdf printer application that can simply “print out” your document or webpage to a pdf file, just about the same way as you print it out to a printer.

Features

  • Runs on all the windows based operating system.
  • Immediate output to the same data file each time or immediate for location.
  • Password protect PDF documents.
  • Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
  • Several outcome kinds supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.\
  • Easy to use.
  • GUI supportable and many more.
  • This application is totally free with limitations.
So don’t wait and Download Free Pdf printer and install it in your system. Browse any document or webpage and click on print option to make you own pdf document.

  Download   here    

1 comment:

  1. I work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i noticed the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me to blackhatthacker@gmail.com who helped me hack my husband internet habits. She hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text messages , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to blackhatthacker@gmail.com for helping me

    ReplyDelete

comment here....